How To Use Window/Windshield Wizzard
1) Tighten the screws on the swivel pad holder to the right tension. Tight enough not to flip, loose enough to swivel.
2) Dampen the wash pad with water or our Benya for crystal clear windows
3) Attach to our handle or any ACME threaded handle.
4) Go over the windshield or window to dampen the surface, then again to remove bugs and dirt. Rinse in a bucket of water.
5) Replace the wash pad with the drying pad and dry.
Our Sof Wash Replacement Pad and our Lambswool Wash also fit on this same pad holder. You only need one pad holder for all three items. Purchase just the refills of the other two if you purchase this entire unit.
Caution: Do not use Micro Fiber to clean the side of your truck, van, RV or car or floors. They are made from 85% polyester, which is plastic. Plastic scratches and will eventually scratch the clear or gel coat off the side of your vehicle resulting in oxidation. Use our Sof Wash or Lambswool for washing.